Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your weather like where you are?
kerry101 Wrote:today we have sunshine!!!!!!

i have relatives in and around Luton area, apparently its been bloody cold there recently...for this time of year
Music Head Wrote:Although we had a brief cool spell last week of highs in the 60's F, this week we are experiencing that Indian summer thing (whatever that means).
Highs back in the mid 80's F, with nights in the upper 40's F.
I'll enjoy it while it lasts, outside.
Some harvesting to do.

5-8C at night and 27-30C during the day, fantastic, thats my favourite weather, cool nights and warm days...and a harvest moon to boot,great!
30C tipped for today, fantastic,noticed the first Ladybug for the season yesterday and had to swerve to miss a snake on the road(looked like a Tiger Snake from the car)...summers on the way for sure once the snakes come out,just for your interest,if you take note,of course, Australia has 8 of the 10 most venomous snakes in the world,and something like 14 of the top 20 venomous in the world so wlalks in fields of long cool grass arent really a good idea this time of year.
oh crap! it almost hit the magic 100F/37C where i was today, and its only mid october, those temps usually dont threaten us till late december, its gonna be a long hot summer this year....it has nothing to do with 'global warming', its a fallacy, it doesnt exist, the world has been heating up and cooling down for a billion years.
i recently read an old Nat.Geographic from 1979 and Reagans administration said the polar caps would be no more by the turn of the century in 2000....Bollocks, according to a Nat.Geo documentary a saw recently the ice sheet in Canada has increased to its largest size in 25yrs.
GLOBAL WARMING IS A CONSPIRACY: DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!
another sane person in the world!

i thought i was the only one, thanks Music Head.
Well, if Canada is any indication...IT'S FREEKIN' COLD! I played an outside gig on Saturday and had to wear my winter playing gloves...brrrr...
I watched a thing on global warming and it was saying the major determiner in global temp is sun spots. Makes more sense than us driving cars. Kind of reminds me of ants under a magnifying glass, saying to each other "We better quit running around, we're heating up the earth".
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i have relatives in and around Luton area, apparently its been bloody cold there recently...for this time of year

yeah it is bloody freezing now...it looks sunny but you are like ice within minutes,
but then apparently there is snow heading to scotland and so we will get the cold winds from that travel down...hopefully it will just snow there as london grinds to a halt when it snows
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
tuesday 2nd nov '10

weather hit 100F/37C today,first time since last summer,same forecast for tomorrow and thursday

rating 1.2
I DONT LIKE THIS,ITS TOO HOT!
Here it is the season of mellow fruitfulness..................All is shades of orange , brown and yellow and its 10 O CCool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What 's the weather like where you are ? gryphon 1,214 126,709 10-07-2018, 14:00
Last Post: SteveO
  Music Blogging - Whats your view? PressureBeats 9 1,324 19-03-2014, 21:41
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Christmas Weather techman 10 977 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace