Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 's the weather like where you are ?
So much cloudy weather at here.
Finally getting some outside days for me.
temps in 50's-low 60's.
As long as the sun is out and not windy, that works for me
not long before I'll be outside, between the hours of 9-5.
nice work day sittin' out there reading and listening to music, maybe some garden tending

a 9-5 job sitting on the verandah listening to music MH, sounds pretty good to me.

meanwhile in the land of walking upsidedown people....just had two days under 30C//86F, first time in nearly two months, but temp is on the way up again,expecting 40C/104F by early next week, apart from one quick thunderstorm the other week,dur to high humidity we've not had any real rain since late last year(october, i think), our dams that supply our water are at 26% and we need it around 36-38% to sustain us so unless we get some rain soon we're going to be in the poo. yet the other side of the "upsidedown land" theyve had the heaviest rains and floods on record...and its summer??? go figure that one out!

I HATE SUMMER WITH A PASSION at the best of times, but this year is worse!
At the moment our weather seems rather mixed..........we struggle to get into spring , there are flashes of warmth and sun and then back we go to a half way house of wind and 5 degrees or down around zero and a frost.............

It seems that the peaks and troughs of extreme conditions also continue around the world and this seems to give floods and extra hot periods .:confused::confused:Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:we've not had any real rain since late last year(october, i think), our dams that supply our water are at 26% and we need it around 36-38% to sustain us so unless we get some rain soon we're going to be in the poo. yet the other side of the "upsidedown land" theyve had the heaviest rains and floods on record...and its summer??? go figure that one out!

...and you're a climate change denialist ?!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Some warm sunshine today. Spring is in the air...

:cheer2:

Unknown
It was unexpectedly cool this morning in the 50's (Fahrenheit). It's so beautiful, so much sunshine. This is the way I like it!
Me too. My mood always lifts when the first Spring warmth comes along.

Unknown
Hi Hello from Stavanger, Norway. It has been snowing here all week!!! This it not normal here, spring is supposed to have started.

(Link removed)
Beautiful day here today
temps mid 60's, full sun, no wind
sat outside reading after church till about 5
life is good

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Weather techman 10 886 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 164 11,507 29-01-2011, 09:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE