as expected the 2 singles already released are not among those 3

Grade - 1.5

released Dec 7th, 2010

[Image: p06707n1h43.jpg]

from the album - Strip Me - grade 1.5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnhDIGTldho

from all music

Bio

Originally from New Zealand, Natasha Bedingfield grew up in southeast London, where she and her siblings were raised around music. By their teens, Natasha, brother Daniel, and sister Nikola had formed an R&B-based singing group. It didn't last, but the experience encouraged the Bedingfields to keep pursuing music. In 2001 and 2002 Daniel Bedingfield scored a hit with the single "Gotta Get Through This," and the following year it was Natasha's turn. Leaving university to sign with BMG, Natasha immediately started working on her first record. Buoyed by advance singles like "These Words" and "Single," Unwritten debuted at number one on the British charts. The golden reception for Bedingfield's rhythmic pop sound netted her platinum record sales and numerous BRIT awards. It also set up her assault on the American pop charts, which began in July 2005 with Unwritten's domestic release. In 2007 the single "I Wanna Have Your Babies" announced the coming of her sophomore effort, N.B. That album, however, was never released in the U.S. Instead, a reworked version -- half of N.B. plus six new songs -- found its way onto American shores as Pocketful of Sunshine in early 2008. In 2009, Bedingfield married businessman/filmmaker Matt Robinson and began working on writing new material while vacationing in New Zealand. Bedingfield's third studio album, Strip Me, featuring production from OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder, was slated for release in November of 2010.

Album Review

Six years have passed since Natasha Bedingfield's 2004 debut Unwritten, yet the modern-day British diva hasn’t moved too far past its steely sleek sound, retaining its same blend of well-manicured R&B and European sophistication for her third album, Strip Me. Being a pop singer, she’s keenly aware that it’s 2010 not 2004, so she’s hired Ryan Tedder to construct his patented chilly, Wall of Sound on the title track and spends time with Sia, and she’s also proud of her status as a star, bragging that it’s her face on the VIP badge, but Strip Me sure doesn’t find Bedingfield embracing the freedom that comes with that celebrity. Strip Me is neither as sexy nor as vulnerable as its title suggests. Bedingfield plays it exceptionally safe, to the extent that she even tones down the self-empowerment of her first two records, preferring pristine blue-eyed soul and adult contemporary ballads, all tailored for an aspirational upscale lifestyle.

Track Listing

1 A Little Too Much Bedingfield, Hill, Myrin 3:29
2 All I Need Bedingfield, Brisebois, Rudolf… 3:44
3 Strip Me Bedingfield, Tedder, Wilkins 3:30
4 Neon Lights Bedingfield, Tedder, Wilkins 3:43
5 Weightless Bedingfield, Kipner, Merritt, Wilkins 3:55
6 Can't Fall Down Bedingfield, Frampton, Kipner… 4:09
7 Try Bedingfield, Brisebois, Shanks 3:16
8 Touch Bedingfield, Bunetta, Kipner 3:47
9 Run-Run-Run Bedingfield, Hill, Myrin 3:06
10 Break Thru Bedingfield, Kleerup, Myrin 4:07
11 No Mozart Bedingfield, Frampton, Kipner… 3:48
12 Recover Bedingfield, White 3:48
13 Weightless [Less Is More Version] Bedingfield, Kipner, Merritt, Wilkins 4:30

LOL
now you're mentioning that horrible phrase "blue eyed soul"!!!
i beliberately avoided using that term with culture club 'colour by numbers' after i used it with spandau ballet 'true'
I love this whole album. I mean, I don't think Natasha is a great singer, but her stuff is fun.
To be honest, I have never heard her. But as you described, I want to heard her album soon. Is the album heart touching?
Get the Guitar Parts from WDMusic.
MarkHenry Wrote:To be honest, I have never heard her. But as you described, I want to heard her album soon. Is the album heart touching?

I've heard some of this album. Some of the songs can be touching, but it's mostly just fun pop.
Man the music world is flooded with brilliant female vocalists !!!!...hard to keep up with them all !
hatchetman Wrote:I've heard some of this album. Some of the songs can be touching, but it's mostly just fun pop.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Wow ! I like this album very much. The music is very good and some songs are touchy one.
Natasha Bedingfield is a genius singer. She has one of the best voices I have heard for some time. I find her a valuable singer.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle
SteveO Wrote:Man the music world is flooded with brilliant female vocalists !!!!...hard to keep up with them all !

Definitely agree with this. It is hard to keep up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liam Payne ft. Quavo - Strip That Down Music Head 0 139 02-06-2017, 11:04
Last Post: Music Head