Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Eyed Boy
Fists of time pound me,
Eyes, so blue confound me,
Desires, like you a phantom upon my life,
Are no longer, for you are not without sacrifice.

Ohhhh dont act scared, american dream,
These matters aren't what they seem,
I love you so, but its too long ago,
And Satan screams let it go.

Oh slit temptations throat,
Cut mine eyes in them wrote,
Your sadistic name, again - again
Neither life's epic beauty or magic, relieves this pain.

Heaven you would think,
Would call me from this brink,
Again I claim the flickering fires,
That come from unearthly, terrible desires.

So here it is when I conclude,What frauds fickle men,
those that do delude are, for the savour of earth, the white robed speaker,
Desires God's sweet praise-
Evil abhorrent, desires gentle leaker.

And Satan screams let it go. . .

And satan screaams let it go . . .

let it go
Definitely different!
uhmm thanks, its not really what anyone would listen to but its basically about me and this old crush i had but it got a bit morbid :L
You have no way of knowing what people will or will not listen to. You create something and then you think you know who will most likely relate to it. And then you get a completely different reponse, One you don't expect. That's life. The first 2 lines I find quite interesting. It caught my attention. Would like to hear it put to music.
well for my music gcse at school I have to compose so I guess I could try putting that to music and then maybe linking it to you but thats gonna require a lot of skill to make it sound the way I want.
So what's stopping you? Your proflie lists you as being 14????? I don't really care how old or young you are but the lyrics you posted have something going for them. Do something with it. A number of people have posted lyrics here, some good, some crap (including myself). I think you have something that can work but you need to get a piece of music to support the lyric.
Well I guess I never think of using my lyrics I just write them, but guessing its time I did something with them, the only thing stopping me is developing the voice to support the song.
She who hesitates is lost......
I know I shall stop being cautious and just develop it into a song whatever sound it may produce Smile thankyou for the nudge
Don't ever worry about what other people will think about your material. There will always be some who like it and some who ridicule it. That's life. Just do it. You might be surprised. Pleasantly surprised.