Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
A bit of a departure from the Moody Blues' regular material, Blue Jays was Hayward and Lodge's big sweeping romantically inclined indulgence. A fine job they did too! 

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Listened to this out of curiosity after putting Justin Currie in the BOTD thread. No doubt the man can sing and he seems to be a credible songwriter and musician, but it's just not my thing. I dunno - it's like there's an facet missing, or something. Other listeners may have a completely different experience. Tomato, tomaato.  Big Grin

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
She Flies On Strange Wings - Golden Earring - I have not listened to this in yonks. Bloody marvellous.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
"Lavender" live - from Fish era Marillion ... 

Through the Barricades - Spandau Ballet - quite simply, a stunning masterpiece. Their best track ever.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
"Black Rose" from Sad Café’s Misplaced Ideals ...

Joni Mitchell's Songs of a Prairie Girl is a compilation album - this is on it - from Chalk Mark in a Rainstorm ... 

"Sutter's Mill" - Dan Fogelberg. 

fav from the album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 15 2,443 13-05-2017, 11:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 238 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 470 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 5 606 19-10-2016, 19:36
Last Post: bob_32_116
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 405 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 1,201 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 352 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 392 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 288 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Live track captured at the Manor Park Studio! Video in full HD Muso1070 1 567 17-12-2015, 21:02
Last Post: Muso1070