Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
"Haven't We Been Here Before" - Styx

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
"Follow the River" from Calexico's Edge of the Sun

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
"Siberian Khatru" from Close to the Edge

the voice

^Fantastic voice.

"Frozen Flame" - Kayak

From Firefall's Break of Dawn - bit of a Bee Gees feel going on, to a degree, kinda - maybe the falsettos  Smile  ... 

Big Grin 
I intently listened to a few new pop songs (how long do we call songs or albums new ? A day a month 4 months ? I dunno ! Do the members know ?) My daughter who is 39 is into it as well as the vast majority of middle aged and under music listeners. I wanted to try to understand and get into it and I have ! Also the majority of my coworkers are younger and they have Virgin Radio on all day. I loved these songs..you can hear retro style music in these tracks ! I love all music from heavy metal to new pop !

Here is the brief one hour playlist I listened to this afternoon..also with my doggie Bambi!..ha ha ..he liked it !

"In My Feelings" - Drake
 "24K Magic" - Bruno Mars
 "She Ain't Gotta Do Much" - Classified (LOCAL ARTIST)
 "Better Now" - Post Malone
 "2 Heads" - Coleman Hell
 "Friends" - Marshmello/Anne Marie
 "Eastside" - Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid
 "Solo" - Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato
 "Shape Of You" - Ed Sheeran
 "Girls Like You" - Maroon 5/Cardi B
 "Young Blood" - 5 Seconds of Summer
 "Best I Ever Had" - Drake
 "Body" - Loud Luxury
 "Let You Be Right" - Meghan Trainor
 "Back To You" - Selena Gomez
  and "I Like It" - Cardi B - a new Lady Gaga ?

The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
^^
I say 3 months
good on you for listening to new music
you don't have to like it to listen to it

so cheezy
so good

From Solid State Survivor ...  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 15 2,549 13-05-2017, 11:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 273 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 532 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 5 662 19-10-2016, 19:36
Last Post: bob_32_116
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 452 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 1,278 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 383 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 523 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 325 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Live track captured at the Manor Park Studio! Video in full HD Muso1070 1 600 17-12-2015, 21:02
Last Post: Muso1070