Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
The Singing Kettles (Australia) / Toy Telephone (1970)/Label: Hadley

[Image: R-656751-1144142779.jpeg.jpg]
^What do you like about this album Frands? Any favourite tracks?
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

^
The album 'Under A Violet Moon' is just a great album and I can only recommend it. I don't have any favorite tracks but the only tune that can't grab me is the tune 'Possum Goes To Prague'. I have been listening to alot of their music and also I do like their album 'All Our Yesterdays' that was released in 2015.
^I listen to them from time to time - funny thing - I like "Possum Goes to Prague" even though it's only really an interlude. The fleet fingered Ritchie at his finest. But as usual - to each their own.  Smile  Things would be terribly boring otherwise!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

(05-10-2017, 18:16)Ruby Wrote: ^I listen to them from time to time - funny thing - I like "Possum Goes to Prague" even though it's only really an interlude. The fleet fingered Ritchie at his finest. But as usual - to each their own.  Smile  Things would be terribly boring otherwise!

Their music is a bit special and is music for nerds here. But I like to listen to it from time to time. We are more into Irish folk music and that style of music in our end of the country if we are talking about folk music and that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Johnny Flynn - Been Listening Music Head 1 822 01-11-2010, 19:29
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE