Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pink Floyd
What can i say about Pink Floyd that their music hasn't already said. They are without a doubt one of the most innovative and haunting groups the rock genre has ever seen. Since their debut album in '67 they've become one of the most commercially succesful british bands (only beaten by The Beatles) with 300 million albums sold worldwide.
With huge and elaborate stage shows, deep lyrics and incredible music Pink Floyd stands as one of my personal favorites as well as the favorite of many others.
Shortly put, if any band deserves to be conducted into the Hall of Fame it's the greatness simply known as Pink Floyd.

[Image: a_foot_in_the_door_-_the_best_of_pink_fl...-frntl.jpg]
Here, here!

I support their induction!
yeh, they do deserve to be in there so they get my vote also
danielkr94 Wrote:What can i say about Pink Floyd that their music hasn't already said. They are without a doubt one of the most innovative and haunting groups the rock genre has ever seen. Since their debut album in '67 they've become one of the most commercially succesful british bands (only beaten by The Beatles) with 300 million albums sold worldwide.
With huge and elaborate stage shows, deep lyrics and incredible music Pink Floyd stands as one of my personal favorites as well as the favorite of many others.
Shortly put, if any band deserves to be conducted into the Hall of Fame it's the greatness simply known as Pink Floyd.

[Image: a_foot_in_the_door_-_the_best_of_pink_fl...-frntl.jpg]

Hear, hear - could not have said it better myself. Although there are many fine and talented bands out there, I have yet to see one have as complete a catalogue as PF's. And the concepts were incredible. You only have to look at the artwork on the sleeves to know you are dealing with a band that always delivers a quality product. And it's worth the price.

BTW - found this - only for the seriously fanatical Floydophile (like me) - http://youtu.be/f1FI_QeKuh8
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
DEFINITELY ...I vote YES !!!!!!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
BTW - found this - only for the seriously fanatical Floydophile (like me) - [URL Wrote:http://youtu.be/f1FI_QeKuh8[/URL]

Love it, really wish i could have seen them live
So do millions of others Daniel including me !!!!
danielkr94 Wrote:Love it, really wish i could have seen them live
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
I vote yes as well.
Vote to yes.
very strong yes from me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 15,822 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Week Forty Four............Nicki Minaj..............Pink Friday gryphon 2 1,368 13-12-2010, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Pink Floyd - 1980 to Present Day Tiggi 5 1,930 07-11-2010, 20:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  '70s Pink Floyd Tiggi 15 3,443 20-09-2010, 18:56
Last Post: Tiggi
  '60s Pink Floyd Tiggi 5 3,234 06-06-2010, 21:32
Last Post: gryphon
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 5 3,884 23-04-2010, 22:50
Last Post: Music Head