Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Do You Play?
Hey Guys, I just thought I would try to get a bunch of pretty pictures and good conversation going here.

What instrument to you play? If you can, post a picture!

I play guitar and bass. Here are my main axes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1687[/ATTACH] L to R: Schecter 7-string Diamond Series "Hellraiser," Ibanez Soundgear 6-string bass (aka "The Sasquatch") w/ bartolini pickups, and my high-school girlfriend, the Gibson Marauder (I spent more time with that thing than anything else, lol).

On a recent trip to China, I also purchased an Erhu (二胡Wink:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1688[/ATTACH] I haven't had much time to play it, but I wrote a couple little ditties on it. It's one of the most beautiful instrument voices in the world, IMO.

And, I sing a little, but you don't want to see an X-RAY of my vocal cords, do you?

Anyway, that was fun! Any other takers?? Let's see your strings (or kits, or horns, or whatever)!
I play bass. I usually play Rickenbacker 4003 basses (I have a few) and sometimes a Fender P Bass Deluxe.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1691[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1689[/ATTACH]
Crazyeelboy Wrote:I play bass. I usually play Rickenbacker 4003 basses (I have a few) and sometimes a Fender P Bass Deluxe.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1691[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1689[/ATTACH]

Dude, all three of those basses are sexy as hell! The one with the gold pick guard looks pretty unique. The bridge pickup on the second one is huge! Cool stuff man!

Anybody else?!
I play mouthorgan, piano, Indian tabla and much more. But I really like Indian Tabla and harmonium.
Keyboards, synths, drums, mandolin, EWI & guitars.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Lowden S32 steel string acoustic
piano, have wanted a flute but never got one, trumpet(a compacted C trumpet I do believe), harmonica(harmonium I do believe is a keyboard that makes the same sort of sound, I also occasionally play guitar or on my lap harp.
I perform 2 to 3 times a week yearly. I use a Gibson Les Paul sunburst 1973 model along with a Fender Deville guitar amp and a boss pedal board. I was Classically trained on a nylon string Classical guitar for many years, but wanted the road instead. I applied my Classical background to my original music and gave up constant Classical studies to focus more on playing electric guitar like John McLaughlin and George Benson.
Why don't you post a link to some of your material - always curious about other people's music and their style of playing.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
All of the vids were wiped out. The person who created videos for my instrumental music removed all of them and I do not have a website. My music sold well in Hungary. ??? It was released in 2004 and received decent reviews in Progression magazine. Short of that, I've done nothing but work on a new "Chamber Rock" piece and perform weekly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's Me Trying to Play and Record a Song While Drunk Fuzz 0 871 26-08-2016, 07:04
Last Post: Fuzz
  When I grow up I want to play??? ambernector 28 7,873 19-03-2015, 05:07
Last Post: jazzboCR
  First song you learnt to play? dominic_john 46 10,102 01-04-2013, 10:07
Last Post: rkumarveomit
  What do you play? ambernector 62 18,433 15-03-2011, 21:41
Last Post: Road-Warrior