Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Do You Play?
I can bash out a tune on the piano and have a slightly dodgy upright as well as a couple of keyboards floating around, a classical Spanish guitar which I am learning to play very slowly, and a Hohner pearwood recorder - wouldn’t mind an alto one of those at some point.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
(16-11-2018, 07:13)A very good piece J Man ! Jerome Wrote: Hi SteveO - I have a mandolin, an electric, a steel string acoustic, a classical nylon string,  two electric basses and a banjo. And an ever growing collection of synthesizers. Plus an EWI. My next purchase might be one of these magnificent instruments - can listen to this forever - https://youtu.be/JZfw4_p5SK4

Excellent ! So we all play something !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Instrument / Skill level

Bass - 9
Guitar - 7
Drums - 6
Piano/Keyboard - 4
Trumpet - 3
(19-02-2019, 17:23)problemsathome Wrote: Instrument / Skill level

Bass - 9
Guitar - 7
Drums - 6
Piano/Keyboard - 4
Trumpet - 3

Quite impressive. Here's my list: 
Bass - 6
Guitar - 4
Drums - 8
Keyboard - 3
As you might have noticed I'm weird rhythm section dude.
Hey Ruby here's an idea. How about I create some parts without a lead/melodic line and you try and put something over the top of it with one of your keyboards. Just a thought.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Uh oh! Might be fun although I don’t think I’m very musically creative ... hmmmm.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
as in the Nike slogan.....just do it

would be fun to hear the results
“Sgt Pepper did its thing it was the album of the decade, maybe the Century. 
It was innovative with great songs, I’m glad I was on it but the ‘White’ album ended up a better album for me.” Ringo Starr
Let me have a root around the vault and see what I can come up with. Might have a blast doing this.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Guitar mostly but I also dabble in bass, keys, drums, harmonica, etc. Pretty much anything I can get my hands on.
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf6oGh-8cCs]

Subtle Q loves you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's Me Trying to Play and Record a Song While Drunk Fuzz 0 1,015 26-08-2016, 07:04
Last Post: Fuzz
  When I grow up I want to play??? ambernector 28 8,300 19-03-2015, 05:07
Last Post: jazzboCR
  First song you learnt to play? dominic_john 46 10,674 01-04-2013, 10:07
Last Post: rkumarveomit
  What do you play? ambernector 62 18,839 15-03-2011, 21:41
Last Post: Road-Warrior