Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
Hammock - Now and Not Yet
A song from their new album, Mysterium.

[Image: R-5905391-1405950907-4245.jpeg.jpg]

___
Orbital - Halcyon On and On

William Orbit - Pieces in a Modern Style - a reworking of classical music using only synthesizers - amazing piece of work. Would like to hear more of this.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Tangerine Dream - Moto Atma - this album does not really go anywhere but I find it quite compelling all the same. Oh well, there's nothing right in my left brain and nothing left in my right brain. Therapy beckons.............
Anyone heard this at all?? - Jean Michel Jarre - Radiophonie Vol 9. Just saw this listed in his wiki profile. Never heard of it until now. Will check out YT for more info.

JMJ - Equinoxe - wonderful early morning music.
No, not heard of it Jerome
Eno - The Shutov Assembly

This is a compilation of previously unheard tracks that Eno compiled for Russian artist Sergey Shutov who found it difficult to obtain Eno's albums in then communist Russia. Had a look at the artist's site. Not my thing at all but there are elements of it that I like. The music certainly isn't Eno's best but I can see why an artist would want to use these tracks while working in his studio. They allow the head to roam free as opposed to being pulled into a certain regimented pattern. All right, time for my next electro-shock therapy session...........
Brian Eno - Music for Airports