Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIVE votes will ensure the induction of the artist/band into the md hall of fame
SteveO Wrote:[Image: icon1.png] Inductees in the MD Hall of Fame as of Saturday, September 22, 2012 [B] are as follows:

The Beatles

Frank Sinatra

The Beach Boys

Bob Marley

Elvis Costello

Miles Davis

Marvin Gaye

Led Zeppelin

Igor Sravinsky

Pending

BB King - 4 votes

John Fahey - 3 votes

ANY MORE NOMINATIONS ?????....there must be !

[/B]

My message is too short according to MD so I am just typing in filler so I can post this post !
" WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON
Inductees in the MD Hall of Fame as of Friday, November 23, 2012 are as follows:

The Beatles

Frank Sinatra

The Beach Boys

Bob Marley

Elvis Costello

Miles Davis

Marvin Gaye

Led Zeppelin

Igor Sravinsky

Pending

BB King - 4 votes

John Fahey - 4 votes

" WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON
Do we just vote and nominate here?

If so, I vote for BB King too!

I'd like to nominate:

Claude Debussy
Steve Vai
The Flaming Lips

Can we nominate more than one?
A write up to justify their worthiness ! YES you can add others also but it HAS TO HAVE a comment on the artist and other things such as a picture , etc...if you wish ! A few songs linked to YouTube is welcomed ! You just can't list artists.......no creativity in that !..lol

(see the ones for The Beatles and The Beach Boys ).

I am happy that BB King FINALLY got 5 votes for induction !!!!!
Nick Dilley Wrote:Do we just vote and nominate here?

If so, I vote for BB King too!

I'd like to nominate:

Claude Debussy
Steve Vai
The Flaming Lips

Can we nominate more than one?

- JOHN LENNON
BB King is officially inducted into the MD Hall of Fame with his 5 votes !!!!...thanks Nick !It took a long time to get one vote for this blues legend !

- JOHN LENNON
Inductees in the MD Hall of Fame as of Friday, December 14th, 2012 are as follows:

The Beatles
Frank Sinatra
The Beach Boys
Bob Marley
Elvis Costello
Miles Davis
Marvin Gaye
Led Zeppelin
Igor Sravinsky
BB King

PENDING

John Fahey - 3 votes

Claude Debussy - 2 votes

The Flaming Lips - 1 vote

ANY MORE NOMINATIONS ?????....there must be !

- JOHN LENNON
[INDENT]Well that didn't take long ! Within a day The Rolling Stones received 6 votes one more than the necessary 5 needed for induction into the Music Discussion Hall of Fame ! Thanks to those members who voted! Please add your nominees! I'm sure there are lots of worthy artists out there !

Inductees into the MD Hall of Fame as of Sunday, January 13th,2013 are as follows:

INDUCTEES

THE ROLLING STONES - our newest inductee!

The Beatles
Frank Sinatra
The Beach Boys
Bob Marley
Elvis Costello
Miles Davis
Marvin Gaye
Led Zeppelin
Igor Sravinsky
BB King
Pink Floyd

PENDING

John Fahey - 3 votes

Claude Debussy - 2 votes

The Flaming Lips - 1 vote [/INDENT]

- JOHN LENNON
Inductees in the MD Hall of Fame as of Friday, June 28th, 2013 are:

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones

Frank Sinatra

The Beach Boys

Bob Marley

Elvis Costello

Miles Davis

Marvin Gaye

Led Zeppelin

Igor Sravinsky

Elton John

Pending

BB King - 4 votes

John Fahey - 3 votes

- JOHN LENNON
Inductees in the MD Hall of Fame as of Friday, July 5th, 2013 are:

Neil Young and Crazy Horse
(latest inductee)

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones

Frank Sinatra

The Beach Boys

Bob Marley

Elvis Costello

Miles Davis

Marvin Gaye

Led Zeppelin

Igor Sravinsky

Elton John

Pending

BB King - 4 votes

Music Head - 3 votes

John Fahey - 3 votes

- JOHN LENNON
INDUCTEES into the Music Discussion Hall of Fame as of Saturday, September 7th, 2013![B]

The Beatles

Neil Young and Crazy Horse

Frank Sinatra

The Beach Boys

Bob Marley

Elvis Costello

Miles Davis

Marvin Gaye

Led Zeppelin

Igor Stravinsky

Queen

B.B. King

Pending

John Fahey - 3 votes

Claude Debussy - 2 votes

Flaming Lips - 1 vote

FEEL FREE TO VOTE ON THE EXISTING PENDING NOMINATIONS or NOMINATE ONE YOURSELF....post a brief reason why your choice should be nominated!
[/B]

- JOHN LENNON

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neil diamond - nomination !!!! Md hall of fame SteveO 9 1,416 20-09-2016, 08:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  BRONZE AWARD...........Band On The Run...........Wings....1973 gryphon 6 4,632 16-10-2014, 20:53
Last Post: Big Ears
  Billy Joel, nomination for the Hall of Fame Ruby 14 3,708 09-08-2014, 14:32
Last Post: SteveO
  Induct Leona Williams into the Country Music Hall of Fame Penny Brown 1 2,356 06-07-2014, 15:23
  Induct Leona Williams into the Country Music Hall of Fame Penny Brown 0 1,238 21-05-2014, 22:28
Last Post: Penny Brown
  Artist Best Album Poll Preview Music Head 12 14,340 05-08-2012, 21:40
Last Post: Jerome
  Hall & Oates Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 5 3,685 29-04-2012, 17:18
Last Post: BrilliantDisguise
  Hall of fame in progress SteveO 0 74 08-02-2012, 01:37
  My First Addiction - a punk n rock band. dukegman 0 1,218 18-05-2011, 11:56
Last Post: dukegman
  BEYOND-A rock band from HONG KONG bourne 18 7,788 27-12-2010, 14:50
Last Post: Jerome