Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sweet spot
Hahaha - no, not at all. It would take a hell of a lot more than that to offend me. I'm pretty thick-skinned. Or maybe just thick. No I was just making conversation. My keyboard is dyslexic so sometimes junk comes out.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
No junk whatsoever. Not at all. Sound, concrete intelligence is what I perceive.
But the sweet spot....I often search for it but am not as successful as your feline. Perhaps my sweetest spot is when I'm sitting before my piano or synthesizer, and I play to my heart's content. A world of magic.
Cogito, ergo sum...
Bellini48 Wrote:No junk whatsoever. Not at all. Sound, concrete intelligence is what I perceive.
But the sweet spot....I often search for it but am not as successful as your feline. Perhaps my sweetest spot is when I'm sitting before my piano or synthesizer, and I play to my heart's content. A world of magic.

Have to agree - composing my own stuff, albiet a little wierd and left of centre, is when I am at my happiest. If I did not have that I don't know what I would do. That and travel keep me occupied. Without those two I'd go nuts.

Incidentally what type of synthesizer?
Synthesizer work station YAMAHA MOX8 with weighted keys. A recent acquisition, to tell you the truth. But very useful...
Cogito, ergo sum...
Had a look on the web - very nice piece of gear!.
Yes...it is. It's a WOW actually. And the weighted keys are a pleasure for my fingers. I don't like melted butter under my fingertips.
Cogito, ergo sum...
I can do quite a good massage with melted butter you know...…...
Smile 
Yeah now that she is no longer a member ! ha ha
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth...

All of which reminds me of a statement a woman in my office made. She said she was tired of men always talking about sex. Sex in the morning, sex at lunchtime, sex in the evening. I replied that I thought her statement was very unfair and that it was not true that men think about sex all the time. We also have to go to sleep you know...and then we only dream about it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Sweet Heart Music Head 3 566 30-06-2014, 12:56
Last Post: SteveO
  Can Stupid People Spot Sarcasm ?? Tiggi 11 2,554 23-02-2014, 00:39
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Happy Birthday James Otto Sweet Heart Music Head 4 780 02-07-2013, 03:35
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart