Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Temporary Skin/Site Design
If you are seeing Music Discussion with some problems with the layout or missing images. Then click the following link to update your browser to the temporary site design/skin:

http://www.music-discussion.com/forum.php?styleid=27

The old skin was due to be replaced. While updating many of the settings today I (yes me) have caused problems with the old skin. For this I apologise to everyone for. Rather than invest money in fixing the old skin we are going to bring forward plans of a new site design and skin. In the mean time, this temporary skin is fully functional and works very well.

Watch this space for further update...
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Thanks for the update, Techman !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
It's fine Techman (what is your real name?) - thx for the support.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Jerome Wrote:It's fine Techman (what is your real name?) - thx for the support.

Hi jerome, my real name is tony
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Well thx Tony for all the work behind the scenes. It 's a great forum and you keep it alive. 10/10 Without your work and effort we would all be talking to ourselves.
I don't have a clue what it costs to keep this going, but if you would like a financial contribution to keep the site going PM me with a PayPal account.
Jerome Wrote:Well thx Tony for all the work behind the scenes. It 's a great forum and you keep it alive. 10/10 Without your work and effort we would all be talking to ourselves.

Cheers Jerome. I am a small piece of the team though, I keep the backend running. While MH, crazy and Steve are the real assets at keeping MD talk alive. Your offer is generous, Crazy-Horse is currently paying out the biggest share of the upkeep. Although we are going to invest into some new improvements and designs. I am in the process of getting some quotes from graphic designers.
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Thank u so much Tony

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SITE NEWS Ruby 53 1,274 06-10-2017, 16:07
Last Post: Ruby
  Site Upgrade Completed techman 19 9,491 20-05-2015, 23:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE