Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 5 Average
concerts thread.
Saw Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band in April and just saw them again last weekend. Bruce is still an amazing live performer just as he always was. And at the age of 63...just amazing!
good on ya mate...would have been awesome, im sure!!

hey, does Bruce have a new sax guy since Clarence died or has he not replaced him out of respect???
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:good on ya mate...would have been awesome, im sure!!

hey, does Bruce have a new sax guy since Clarence died or has he not replaced him out of respect???

He actually has two sax players including a horn section. The sax players are Eddie Manion, who was part of The Asbury Jukes and Jake Clemons, Clarence's nephew. Jake is doing a lot of the solo's that Clarence did and is doing an unbelievable job. Clarence would be proud. Bruce also had a tribute to Clarence during Tenth Avenue Freeze Out. Very moving.
BrilliantDisguise Wrote:Saw Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band in April and just saw them again last weekend. Bruce is still an amazing live performer just as he always was. And at the age of 63...just amazing!

Very jealous Smile
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
oh yeh baby, now this is what im talking about....

neil Young & Crazy Horse have just announced their "alchemy" tour will include Australia...tickets on sale next week, guess who's going!!!!!!????? ME!!!!!!

[video=youtube;z6Ulg67Q4WQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Ulg67Q4WQ[/video]
That's very exciting CH!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Very happy for you Crazy! good on ya ! I know you'll have a great time!...by the way I LOVE the Psychedelic Pill album....set to Neil's usual high standards and the Crazy Horse Band is second to none!
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:oh yeh baby, now this is what im talking about....

neil Young & Crazy Horse have just announced their "alchemy" tour will include Australia...tickets on sale next week, guess who's going!!!!!!????? ME!!!!!!

[video=youtube;z6Ulg67Q4WQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Ulg67Q4WQ[/video]
" WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON
got my and Dani's tickets today(neil young & crazy horse)

also had to get two for my parents
I saw Band of Horses oct 26 in Tempe AZ
I've been listening to them for about a year or so, they were really good and recommend them.
^ Band of Horses has been discussed and reviewed here on MD ! Thanks for the recommendation Adriana and welcome aboard MD ! I feel that "live" is where it's at although I don't see many concerts these days ! I watch DVDs and You Tube for live performances.
" WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Concerts Stories luispaglezk 2 474 04-04-2015, 14:35
Last Post: SteveO
  the CRAZY HORSE new artists thread CRAZY-HORSE 21 5,930 11-03-2013, 21:28
Last Post: Darryl Watson
  The Elvis Costello Thread: Because He Deserves It! PennyLane 13 2,168 30-05-2012, 18:19
Last Post: PennyLane
  KORN and LMFAO concerts - found a facebook contest w/ free tix WelcomeToMyWorld 0 464 30-09-2011, 21:10
Last Post: WelcomeToMyWorld
  Concerts on tv? WelcomeToMyWorld 2 691 16-06-2010, 22:11
Last Post: WelcomeToMyWorld
  Summer Concerts 2010 TheRiverLot 1 707 28-04-2010, 09:09
Last Post: gryphon
  Best Film music thread ambernector 7 1,614 29-09-2009, 22:00
Last Post: Erixouther