Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird News, Stories, Thoughts, ect.
I thought to maybe I should post/start a new discussion about weird or obscure things that happen to you guys.
Just post whatever comes to mind!
Here. I'll start.

When I was younger, I got up out of bed to get ready for school. I walked down the hall to the bathroom and found my cat. Asleep, in the litter box.
It made me very confused and that I basically said "Screw it I'm gonna go anyways."
When I flushed the toilet my cat freaked, jumped out, and ran away. I then went about my day.
:laugh: I've had cats about all my life. Got one now. They are smarter than some think. Psychic actually. They do some weird things!!
Okay, here is one of my stories about my cats. My favorite cat was Scooter. Loved him to death. I cried and cried when he died 6 yrs. ago. I still miss him. When he was very young he came around the driveway close to the back door and was just a hollering. I thought he wanted to come in. So I said come on in Scooter. He had a terrified look on his face and just kept hollering. I went out to see what was the matter with him. Come to find out his sister was on a fence in the backyard swaying back and forth about to fall. My hubby named her after Dolly the singer. Scooter ran right beside me till I got to her. I told her to stay right there Dolly. She was about to fall. When I got to her Scooter looked up until I picked her up and sat her on the ground. Then they ran off together. He was afraid his sister was going to get hurt. Smart Cat!!
That's a pretty intresting story! That's really sweet he was afraid his sister would get hurt. I'm sorry you cat died though, I know how it feels. I have 5 cats, I love them insanely. But thats a great story dear!!!

I appreciate that you took the time to reply back Smile
Thank you, InstantNoodles!! Great topic!!
I had a wonderful cat named Beannie! She passed in May of this year! She was strictly an indoor cat and lived to the ripe age of 22 years old! She was very affectionate and loved to have her hair combed! I miss her every day!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
SteveO Wrote:I had a wonderful cat named Beannie! She passed in May of this year! She was strictly an indoor cat and lived to the ripe age of 22 years old! She was very affectionate and loved to have her hair combed! I miss her every day!
22 yrs. That is a long time for a cat. I'm so sorry!! Scooter was only 12. His sister Dolly was only 2. They had heart trouble from the time they were born the Vet said. Dolly of course worse than Scooter. We buried them both side by side in the back yard. I still can't look at Scooter's grave without tearing up. They sure can get in our hearts. Just like family when they pass away. I didn't want another cat but we now have a indoor cat named Andy. My hubby's name is Barney Confusedmile: I just don't love Andy like I did Scooter though. He was my baby!
rebelgirl Wrote:22 yrs. That is a long time for a cat. I'm so sorry!! Scooter was only 12. His sister Dolly was only 2. They had heart trouble from the time they were born the Vet said. Dolly of course worse than Scooter. We buried them both side by side in the back yard. I still can't look at Scooter's grave without tearing up. They sure can get in our hearts. Just like family when they pass away. I didn't want another cat but we now have a indoor cat named Andy. My hubby's name is Barney Confusedmile: I just don't love Andy like I did Scooter though. He was my baby!

Dang! My cat Lucy (the only female in the group of 5) is 23 going on 24. She is an indoor cat as well. I love her to death, she is so silly though. Like, she eats dog food even though we give her wet food and she has ,like 4 teeth.
I've had bad luck with cats. Everyone I've had since I've been married has either been sick or got run over. Y'all are lucky you have had your loved ones so long. Andy is sick too and he is only 5. Don't think he will live long either :frown:
ok fine cat stories
I've got 4 of them laying around me on the porch right now
lazy things
they won't fetch or do anything
three generations and 1 adopted
they let me know when it's time to eat
other than that they're like "screw you human"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read the news today, oh boy! CRAZY-HORSE 376 38,306 04-10-2018, 01:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Pet Stories Lovely Linda 14 1,901 21-06-2018, 22:48
Last Post: Lovely
  News from Mike Oldfield Jerome 2 414 29-10-2017, 13:19
Last Post: Jerome
  Ghost Stories and Haunted Places CRAZY-HORSE 111 13,402 12-08-2017, 06:56
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  And in another uplifting news broadcast............... Jerome 0 388 05-11-2016, 06:01
  Weird trick to find your car jazzboCR 2 645 20-09-2016, 00:48
Last Post: ulimusic
  WANTED: Your advice, thoughts & opinions on this practice tool hayley 0 278 29-06-2016, 12:58
Last Post: hayley
  Hey CH - GOOD NEWS Jerome 2 781 26-08-2015, 04:42
  News you can use: Turntables jazzboCR 0 514 07-06-2015, 22:58
Last Post: jazzboCR
  the Weird Al Yankovic sandwich jazzboCR 0 316 16-08-2014, 15:41
Last Post: jazzboCR