Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird News, Stories, Thoughts, ect.
It's a very cool concept based on Quantum Physics! Nano seconds away there is a totally different world in existence! Sometimes some people shift in and out of the universes momentarily!

rebelgirl Wrote:Interesting!! Tell us more about that universe SteveO. I think it's Fun talking about this stuff!! And Music Head, you are wrong :evil: :laugh:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
rebelgirl Wrote:Thank you InstantNoodles!! You are so kind!! I did love them all Confusedmile: I have been sick all my life too and could not have kids. So, my cats have been like my kids.

I'm sorry to hear that dear :\
My cats and dogs are like my babies, so I get your feels. ~<3~\
(Yes I do use the trems "Dem feels." "Feels." And "Dem Feelz, man." They are pretty accurate -in my opinion- for somethings that are discussed.)
When we sing, we want the world to hear us.
When we play, we want the world to watch.
When we dance, we want the world to know us.
We sing, we dance, we steal things.
Human; that is all we ever are.
SteveO Wrote:It's a very cool concept based on Quantum Physics! Nano seconds away there is a totally different world in existence! Sometimes some people shift in and out of the universes momentarily!
Reminds me of Quantum Leap (the TV show). I loved that show!! Don't know why it went off so soon. I think I've seen all the episodes. Where did you get your theory SteveO?? Have you experience any examples?? I'll save my examples about ghosts for later if anyone is interested Confusedmile:
No theory...just like reading about it...and there are no aliens that would bother to visit us! If I do not see it , it ain't true!..lol:eek:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
SteveO Wrote:No theory...just like reading about it...and there are no aliens that would bother to visit us! If I do not see it , it ain't true!..lol:eek:
You know SteveO some things are true whether you believe it or not :wink: I know there are Aliens. It's a long story but there was a ex-sevice man who was with me and 2 others and we all saw a spaceship while on a trip to the mountains. When we got back home after the trip it was on the news that UFOs were reported in that area. The military was called and they said they had nothing in that area. There is more to the story but I'll tell about it later.
This went from "Weird Stories" to all cats, all the time in 1 post. OK, I love cats and have 2 mature Maine Coons but watching them snoozle doesn't compare with getting caught in a Kansas field at age 12 with a twister bearing down on me--fortunately, there was that steel culvert...Or Vietnamese hut-cleaning mamasans in a secure area delivering 10 rolled for a $1--didn't even have to get out of bed to get baked...
Got my right foot run over by a deuce-and-a-half at 6 and spent 1-1/2 years rehabbing but that's another story for another day...
rebelgirl Wrote:You know SteveO some things are true whether you believe it or not :wink: I know there are Aliens. It's a long story but there was a ex-sevice man who was with me and 2 others and we all saw a spaceship while on a trip to the mountains. When we got back home after the trip it was on the news that UFOs were reported in that area. The military was called and they said they had nothing in that area. There is more to the story but I'll tell about it later.
There's on question that's never asked and impossible to answer: Why would an intelligence that could find us, want to? We're a second-rate species in a 2nd-rate sun system in a 3rd-rate galaxy on the edge of Downtown Nowheresville. Have they truly exhausted all other possibilities? Believe what you want to believe, but I'm not persuaded much less convinced.
Ah, but intelligent aliens wouldn't visit Earth in the first place since they would know better. :tongue: If there is intelligent life out there besides us, that would be quite a discovery if mankind ever finds evidence of such. I think it is possible that alien life might've evolved on some other habitable planet out there. I mean our Milky Way alone contains billions of planets and there are around a 100 billion known galaxies. Personally, I think space exploration is necessary.

Also, old thread bump is old.
Oceansoul Wrote:I mean our Milky Way alone contains billions of planets and there are around a 100 billion known galaxies.

And that's only the ones we can currently see. The light from the furthest galaxies has not even reached us yet so we don't even know how many there are. We are only going to discover other life forms when we have figured out a way to traverse the massive distances between galaxies. Can't see that happening for a good many centuries. And there would have to be successive generations born en route because of the distances/time involved to get to just the next galaxy, never mind the distant ones.

Oh and when we did finally get there they will be listening to 'Dark Side of the Moon' that was broadcast over the radio in the seventies and had finally reached them LOL!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Jerome Wrote:And that's only the ones we can currently see. The light from the furthest galaxies has not even reached us yet so we don't even know how many there are. We are only going to discover other life forms when we have figured out a way to traverse the massive distances between galaxies. Can't see that happening for a good many centuries. And there would have to be successive generations born en route because of the distances/time involved to get to just the next galaxy, never mind the distant ones.

Oh and when we did finally get there they will be listening to 'Dark Side of the Moon' that was broadcast over the radio in the seventies and had finally reached them LOL!

Yeah, I agree. The great distances between galaxies is a concern and more advanced technology would probably need to be created than what we currently have to overcome that. Somehow. I wish I could live long enough to see what humans might create and learn about the Universe in the future.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read the news today, oh boy! CRAZY-HORSE 357 34,341 04-08-2018, 18:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Pet Stories Lovely Linda 14 1,656 21-06-2018, 22:48
Last Post: Lovely
  News from Mike Oldfield Jerome 2 360 29-10-2017, 13:19
Last Post: Jerome
  Ghost Stories and Haunted Places CRAZY-HORSE 111 12,654 12-08-2017, 06:56
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  And in another uplifting news broadcast............... Jerome 0 349 05-11-2016, 06:01
  Weird trick to find your car jazzboCR 2 630 20-09-2016, 00:48
Last Post: ulimusic
  WANTED: Your advice, thoughts & opinions on this practice tool hayley 0 256 29-06-2016, 12:58
Last Post: hayley
  Hey CH - GOOD NEWS Jerome 2 735 26-08-2015, 04:42
  News you can use: Turntables jazzboCR 0 476 07-06-2015, 22:58
Last Post: jazzboCR
  the Weird Al Yankovic sandwich jazzboCR 0 301 16-08-2014, 15:41
Last Post: jazzboCR