Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Politics
rebelgirl Wrote:Did you not say you read the Bible, MH? Knew they would reach a deal on the shutdown.

yes I read the bible

not getting into a what is religion discussion

Music Head Wrote:yes I read the bible

not getting into a what is religion discussion
I was not asking for a what is religion discussion. I was just asking if anyone has seen a verse in the Bilble about Christianity being a religion. Just a yes or no question and where it is.
  Tongue ......
[Image: avatar_2186.jpg]I try to be good but I get bored   

Might as well finish my opinion about at least one band. The guy who sang the devil is my friend (Shelton) is the grandson of the man who wrote I Saw The Light.
  Tongue ......

rebelgirl Wrote:I was not asking for a what is religion discussion. I was just asking if anyone has seen a verse in the Bilble about Christianity being a religion. Just a yes or no question and where it is.
no I have not

Music Head Wrote:no I have not

Thank you Music Head for answering my question! That's all I wanted to know.
  Tongue ......

rebelgirl Wrote:Thank you Music Head for answering my question! That's all I wanted to know.

hellfire woman
what are you gettin all bent out of shape for?
and people can tell you are
you made a comment
Jerome called you on it
you think this, he thinks that
let it go

Hoo boy. I see I missed a real doozy of a discussion these past few days.

I'm at school right now and on my phone so typing is a pain, but when I have the time at a computer there's a few things from the last topic I'd like to clear up. Is that kosher? Or has that topic become off-limits?
LMD Wrote:Hoo boy. I see I missed a real doozy of a discussion these past few days.

I'm at school right now and on my phone so typing is a pain, but when I have the time at a computer there's a few things from the last topic I'd like to clear up. Is that kosher? Or has that topic become off-limits?

lol
which topic?
religion is off limits for me
welcome back LMD

Yes I know our high taxes pay for it and I knew the Emerg patients got looked at!..what happens after that! WE DO NOT PAY ANYTHING up front! This is an interesting thread and yes my friend I will read your post as long as it takes!
Music Head Wrote:Canada has had free premium free medical insurance for over 45 yeas or more! It is one of the most revered characteristics of Canada! I heard a staggering figure the other day that over 50 million Americans have no medical insurance! How many of these poor souls have died because of this?

A quote from my friend SteveO in the previous thread that was closed.

I know nothing about your health care system other than that it can't be free.
It has to be paid for via taxes.

As far as your stat of 50 million, polls have shown that around 35 million of those people choose to not purchase health insurance.
Could be an irresponsible choice, but a choice nonetheless.
Young people make a lot of irresponsible decisions.
I remember being one of those poor souls who made that decision for a few years, many years ago.
I was lucky. There were no major health incidents during that time.
For doctor visits or prescriptions that were needed I did this strange thing of actualy paying for them back then.
As far as the poor souls dying, probably very few.
For emergencys, hospitals are still required to provide service to those without insurance.
Yes others end up paying for them with higher costs.
No different than what will happen with the new law, except now insurance companies get to jack up their premiums.
I could go on and on, but then the post would be too long and you wouldn't read it.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Hey Guys, just wanted to jump in and say I was only answering questions I thought was addressed to me as painful as they seemed because we just will never agree on some things. I tried to keep my answers as short as possible because of that too. Hope no one is angry with me!! Funny when I was on DAC's site we had a Politics and Religion topic that Vanessa posted and it was one of our more popular topics. Went pretty well but I'll let y'all take it from here. I truly didn't mean to cause any problems if I did especially since MH went out of his way to try and make a go of this topic. So that's it. Just wanted to clarify myself Confusedmile:
  Tongue ......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  turmoil in australian politics CRAZY-HORSE 7 741 28-06-2013, 23:42
Last Post: SteveO