Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie recommendations please !
Please recommend movies that you liked! I like pretty much everything! Foreign, independent, etc..

(Watched the American classic Death of a Salesman from 1985! Dustin Hoffman played Willie Loman. He gave one of the greatest performances I have ever experienced...what a tremendous actor!..it saved the movie! Also Biff was played by a very young John Malkovich!)
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
thought you had posted this before
sorry, I'm not much of a movie guy
ADD I think
anything over an hour and I gotta move on

Yup I posted it before and got no response !!!!! lol...If you still have Netflix watch Fog of War somehow, maybe in short segments, it's interesting Music man! Doc with Robert McNamara!!!!
SteveO Wrote:Yup I posted it before and got no response !!!!! lol...If you still have Netflix watch Fog of War somehow, maybe in short segments, it's interesting Music man! Doc with Robert McNamara!!!!
on my list
in the middle of The Killing right now
season 2 - episode 12 out of 3 seasons

Hey, I can recommend films that can last you a lifetime. Smile

Lately I watched some great american films like Sunset Boulevard, Runaway Train, The Treasure of Sierra Madre, Klute all of which have a good pacing, storyline and acting.
Thanks avakas! I will watch Runaway Train if it is on Netflix( I am cheap) I have seen the others! Thanks for your recommendations...you can post more if you wish!
One of my favorite movies is Bridges of Madison County. Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep star.
yes it was a good movie
My all-time favourite movies are Ishtar & Slap Shot.
I also really love True Stories (Talking Heads movie), Gun-Shy, The Bone Collector, Hitch and Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels & Three Bullets For A Long Gun.
There is a special place in my heart for the Trinity movies (Terence Hill & Bud Spencer).
^Thanks for the list dude! I am really only familiar with Slap Shot...and the others are new to me...which is a good thing!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  worst casting in a movie oldies65 7 1,539 18-10-2016, 04:01
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Barbra Streisand - Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway Music Head 1 546 09-09-2016, 13:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Great Songs From a Movie lady layne 1 1,387 03-12-2015, 05:47
Last Post: Clive Harrison
  movie logos jazzboCR 0 445 17-07-2014, 00:47
Last Post: jazzboCR
  2014 promises to be a movie goers paradise Amurcomusic 0 599 03-07-2014, 08:07
Last Post: Amurcomusic
  James Brown’s Inspiring Story, Now A Movie Amurcomusic 0 4,272 18-06-2014, 06:39
  Transformers set to transform movie experience Amurcomusic 0 728 21-05-2014, 09:35
  Kirpaan Movie Release Date Noor47 0 514 18-12-2013, 07:06
Last Post: Noor47
  Favorite Musical? Stage or Movie jroknbok 45 7,732 14-10-2013, 22:32
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  The validity of a movie soundtrack SteveO 9 1,839 18-09-2013, 20:06
Last Post: Bellini48