Music Discussion
Music Heads "M" cd's - Printable Version

+- Music Discussion (https://www.music-discussion.com)
+-- Forum: Music Discussion (https://www.music-discussion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Music (https://www.music-discussion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Music Heads "M" cd's (/showthread.php?tid=10981)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Music Heads "M" cd's - Ruby - 11-08-2014

^ Oops - just realised it can't be. Doesn't fit into the list. Scrap that then!

Music Heads "M" cd's - Music Head - 11-08-2014

Ruby Wrote:^ Oops - just realised it can't be. Doesn't fit into the list. Scrap that then!
since you canceled your own guess
I guess you still get another one
if you want it

Music Heads "M" cd's - CRAZY-HORSE - 11-08-2014

.......Mia......

Music Heads "M" cd's - Music Head - 12-08-2014

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:.......Mia......
correct
more correct would be M.I.A. but that'll work
I have her Kala album on cd

score:
Ruby - 9
CRAZY-HORSE - 8
SteveO - 7
evilb - 4
Jerome - 1

stay tuned for clues for Round 30 of the contest after the review for this one is posted

btw, I am including links to the reviews of these albums in the first post of this thread

Music Heads "M" cd's - Music Head - 13-08-2014

Round 30 - Clue 1

time

+

an energy source

Music Heads "M" cd's - SteveO - 13-08-2014

Midnight Oil

Music Heads "M" cd's - Music Head - 13-08-2014

SteveO Wrote:Midnight Oil
correct
I have their Blue Sky Mining album on cd
looks like this one is going down to the wire

score:
Ruby - 9
CRAZY-HORSE - 8
SteveO - 8
evilb - 4
Jerome - 1

stay tuned for clues for Round 31 of the contest after the review for this one is posted

btw, I am including links to the reviews of these albums in the first post of this thread

Music Heads "M" cd's - CRAZY-HORSE - 13-08-2014

im not really a fan of these guys anymore after vocalist Peter Garrett ventured into politics...
he joined the Australian Labor Party and became a minister in the Rudd and Gillard Govt's...
he went against everything he sung about in his songs...
he vowed never to "tow the partyline", yet did with every move he made...
he covered up deaths of young insulation installers under his "national insulation scheme" and when grilled over it during a Royal Commission intot he whole botched affair he either "couldnt remember", "had no recollection" or passed the blame onto others...yet, he can remember the lyrics to all his 30yr old songs on stage...f#cking hypocritical politician IMO!

Music Heads "M" cd's - CRAZY-HORSE - 13-08-2014

to male matters worse and prove himself to be a typical politician he also stood for re-election when Abbott's Liberal Party won the election a couple of years ago...
Garrett was re-elected in his area,but because Labor lost the election he resigned from Parliament because he didint want to be in 'opposition'...this caused a by-election which cost the Australian taxpayers millions to hold another election in his area....
so...
he went from being an individualist,outspoken,human rights,civil libertarian singer to a back-flipping 'in it for what you can get' self absorbed politician!

as you can see, im no fan of Garrett anymore!

Music Heads "M" cd's - Music Head - 15-08-2014

Round 31 - Clue 1

It's yours and you might put it on at a certain part of the day