04-03-2014, 18:20
Hey guys!
I just found this crazy set on SoundCloud and I can't seem to be able to find out what the song at 3:30 is.
Nor Shazam, nor SoundHound recognizes it, so I hope you guys could help me out!
If anybody knows the artist and (or) the title, please respond!
Thank you in advance!
Here: https://soundcloud.com/djmarkfarina/down...4-mix-tape
Edit:
My apologies, I didn't notice that there was a special section for this type of questions.
I just found this crazy set on SoundCloud and I can't seem to be able to find out what the song at 3:30 is.
Nor Shazam, nor SoundHound recognizes it, so I hope you guys could help me out!
If anybody knows the artist and (or) the title, please respond!
Thank you in advance!
Here: https://soundcloud.com/djmarkfarina/down...4-mix-tape
Edit:
My apologies, I didn't notice that there was a special section for this type of questions.
