Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #60
both the good and bad of underwear dancing
I don't like it
[video=youtube;X2BYmmTI04I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2BYmmTI04I[/video]
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
i posted this last week...and you commented on it but i cannot find the posts????
single was #1 here for a week a couple of weeks ago(knocking Pharrel's "happy" off the top),
was also #1 in the UK last week.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
lol
thought I recognized it but didn't know from where
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
curious where you posted that now
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
found it
you stuck it in alt
fair enough
should have appended mine to yours
sorry mate
I commented on the underwear in both of them
listening to the ep now
the song is better without the video
Posts: 15
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2014
Music Head Wrote:found it
you stuck it in alt
fair enough
should have appended mine to yours
sorry mate
I commented on the underwear in both of them
listening to the ep now
the song is better without the video
You're right! The video is timid, but the song itself is not a bad one

))