07-05-2014, 17:01
Yes, I am a closet 'blowing my own' trumpeter. Now you know everything there is to know about me..........
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
Blowing my own trumpet.
|
|
07-05-2014, 17:01
Yes, I am a closet 'blowing my own' trumpeter. Now you know everything there is to know about me..........
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
08-05-2014, 22:36
Sorry I didn't get to this thread earlier (school and all), just checked out the preview site. Sounds AWESOME Jerome. I'm loving it. Nice work.
Is November still the planned release date? If so, I've got something to look forward to til then.
Thx for the comment. Much appreciated. Yes, November is the target date. I am working to a plan so I intend to be finished around mid-September. 10 tracks of mixed instrumental pieces. Will send you a copy and/or download when it's done.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
02-06-2014, 21:35
wanna trade?
04-06-2014, 05:19
Drop a line to jerome@auralscapes.com. pretty busy at the moment but will respond in a few days.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
04-06-2014, 09:10
heyyyyy! the J-Man returns, cool!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
05-06-2014, 16:16
Just tied up with personal stuff at the moment CH- will be back in force when this is all over.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Blowing my own trumpet | Jerome | 11 | 3,965 |
21-03-2012, 06:25 Last Post: Jerome |
|