Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads!! My Dad is gone so I lit a candle for him. I miss him so much. The ones who still have their Dads with, cherish them. You will miss them when they are no longer with you more than you know. I'll be visiting my Dad Sunday at the cemetary. Hope you all have a blessed Father's Day!!
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Fathers Day isnt until September here....
we had Mothers Day a couple of weeks ago though...
strange how different countries celebrate on different days like The Queen's Birthday, pretty sure her real birthday is around june, yet all the British Commonwealth countries celebrate it on different days in different months
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
well thank you rebel
how did you know I was a father?
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Music Head Wrote:well thank you rebel
how did you know I was a father?
Just took a wild guess :biggrin:
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Fathers Day isnt until September here....
we had Mothers Day a couple of weeks ago though...
strange how different countries celebrate on different days like The Queen's Birthday, pretty sure her real birthday is around june, yet all the British Commonwealth countries celebrate it on different days in different months
Interesting Crazy-Horse! I didn't think about other countries may celebrate holidays at different times of the year. I don't know why we do that.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Thank you for the Father's Day greeting(card), Reb!!! Father's Day is this Sunday, 15th June in Canada!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2014
Happy fathers day ! However i'm from Taiwan so our fathers day is on 8th August. That's pretty cool because our Fathers day's pronunciation just like "pa pa". so this is why Taiwan choose this day for Fathers day!