Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey everybody
#1
Hey everybody, my name's Kyle. I am such a music enthusiast & I enjoy music that has "soul". I'm really into old school soul, funk, blues, rock, jazz, classical, folk & country. I absolutely love it when you can hear an incredible amoiunt of emotion in a singer's voice,which is why my all time favourite artist is Otis Redding (hence my name). Well I look forward to talkin with y'all.
Reply
#2
Hi Kyle, & welcome to Music Discussion.

Although not a massive fan, I like a bit of Otis too...

Hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to getting to know you.
Reply
#3
Hello and welcome! I'm definitely a fan of the genres you listed. Especially Miles Davis, Funkadelic, and Otis!

http://www.flyfi.com

(Deeper Music Discovery)


Follow us on Twitter!

@flyfimusic or @freemusicfriday
Reply


Forum Jump: