Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Welcome to all new members !
#1
Just curious how our new members discovered MD. Browsing, Face Book, recommendation.....Great group of posters and members here! MD continues to expand and flourish!Confusedmile:Cool
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#2
A guy on another, very different Message Board was getting vexed by my music references and overall demeanor, and pointed me here. I think he's a jerk but owe him for this.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#3
Browsing for me. I was looking for a place where I could talk about the love of music and life. And behold I found my utopia in MD. I knew I wouldn't get that with my Facebook account, which has been deactivated for some time because my friends usually have the same conversations. And while I haven't been as active as I would like to be here, I already started waving the MD banner and recommended it to a few pals.
Reply
#4
I found it by browsing as well. I was feeling very lonely and was thinking about things I loved and how I wanted to talk to other like minded people about them and I found this gem. Smile
"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education." -Mark Twain
Reply
#5
I found this one by Google searching, but it took me a while.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Season's greetings to all music discussion members ! SteveO 0 1,587 21-12-2016, 16:50
Last Post: SteveO
  Active members? Jerome 2 1,697 07-08-2013, 05:37
Last Post: Jerome
  Attention members... CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,394 25-05-2013, 02:11
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  well done new members! CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,622 07-01-2011, 14:06
Last Post: fresk
  A Merry Christmas To All Our Members gryphon 9 3,616 25-12-2010, 13:41
Last Post: CMB1888
  Members photo ambernector 63 17,483 23-04-2010, 18:29
Last Post: Tiggi
  Members with over 500 posts *** New Features Available*** techman 4 2,284 18-04-2010, 19:16
Last Post: Tiggi
  Members old and new ambernector 25 10,499 16-08-2009, 21:50
Last Post: Beach
  Members photos ambernector 1 1,798 22-02-2009, 00:49
Last Post: Iota

Forum Jump: