Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any MM fans around here?
As said above; personally, I don't understand how anyone can't be a fan, but opinions and all Smile.

After trying to get hold of their earlier stuff, I'm so stoked that Spotify has recently added it to their database. It's all there; 'The Moon And Antartica', The Lonesome Crowded West', and 'This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About'.

I consider myself a late fan, as I was only made aware of them after hearing 'Float On' and 'Dashboard'. But I pursued more, and I'm as glad as heck that I did.

So yeah, anyone else? Wink
I'm thinking MM doesn't stand for Marilyn Manson?

Not sure what it does stand for though?
Modest Mouse

Thanks Music Head!

I checked out the Float On video and it was okay. I've heard them on the radio or TV or something. Cool video!!
I like MM. "Float On" was definitely their biggest hit back in 2004, but they are still relevant and are making great music.
Saw MM and got all excited, and then I entered the thread and realized you weren't talking about Moving Mountains Tongue. Modest Mouse is good too of course. My fav song by them would be Parting Of The Sensory. "somethings gonna steal your carbon"
'Someday you will die and somehow something's going to steal your carbon' Wink
Welcome aboard MD, neutralfinhotel...isn't In The Aeroplane Over the Sea a great album !!!!....love the title of the Modest Mouse song...'Someday you will die and somehow something's going to steal your carbon'
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any IO Echo fans? darkhorse91 5 1,102 30-08-2014, 10:52
Last Post: darkhorse91
  Other Depeche Mode Fans? rdwnggrl 7 2,083 04-07-2009, 04:24
Last Post: JonG
  twin berlin fans!! threejay 0 1,065 02-06-2009, 18:03
Last Post: threejay
  Reggae Fans gnarbar85 0 1,203 27-03-2009, 23:13
Last Post: gnarbar85
  Zulu Kangaroo helps fans discover new indie music zulukangaroo 1 2,487 07-02-2008, 05:06
Last Post: JonG