Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #78
Timberlake/Thicke territory
I don't like it
[video=youtube;yw04QD1LaB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw04QD1LaB0[/video]
Posts: 196
Threads: 9
Joined: Jun 2014
I kind of like this song (I wish the beat were faster, though)! However, the video is a whole other matter. It's the most confusing hodgepodge of mixed messages I've ever seen! Jealous, gratitude, courage, blond, brunette, cougar, motorcycles (ala Kanye), taxis...what the heck was going on in the director's head??
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea