Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #18
can't decide which is worse, the song or the video
hated it
[video=youtube;nxtIRArhVD4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4[/video]
Posts: 196
Threads: 9
Joined: Jun 2014
I kind of like the song, and I really like Iggy's rapping in this one (it sounds more like poetry than hardcore rap). However, I really really really dislike the fact that JLo does the pseudo-lesbian thing while singing about "giving your man what he wants" and I am profoundly disappointed by her smoking in this video! What in the world was she thinking? Oh, and is she the new spokesperson for EOS? On the upside, they didn't edit out her jiggling booty. I'm on the fence, but the video may just tip it to the no category.
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I agree with your comment on Iggy's rapping!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 184
Threads: 92
Joined: Aug 2014
SUCH a desperate attempt at staying relevant from J Lo here.. Iggy I hate for other reasons
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
geeeaidan Wrote:SUCH a desperate attempt at staying relevant from J Lo here..
agree with that
Posts: 15
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
You're sounding like a broken record now
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 15
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2014
Lol yes I sound better than this song though wouldn't you agree?