Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
David Guetta ft. Sam Martin - Dangerous
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #96

I think there was a song in there
maybe 4 minutes in
thought I was watching a NASCAR commercial
hated it

[video=youtube;EVr__5Addjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVr__5Addjw[/video]

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Teddy Swims & Tones And I - Gone Gone Gone Music Head 1 592 16-12-2025, 12:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Mariah Carey - Type Dangerous Music Head 0 498 23-06-2025, 12:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Damiano David - "funny little fears" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,050 27-05-2025, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID GRAY ~ Dear Life Ruby 2 1,163 19-02-2025, 17:43
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Alphaville & Ava Max - Forever Young Music Head 0 810 27-01-2025, 12:45
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & OneRepublic - I Don't Wanna Wait Music Head 0 818 16-07-2024, 12:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Anne-Marie & Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me Music Head 0 776 06-06-2023, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) Music Head 0 767 12-09-2022, 10:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & Sia "let's love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 758 10-09-2020, 23:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Martin Garrix ft. Macklemore & Patrick Stump - Summer Days Music Head 0 1,285 09-07-2019, 12:55
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: