Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music video based on a true fisherman story
#1
Hey, I´ve just released my new tune Symbols! I released it on Naust Digital from Northern Norway and I made a music-video for it aswell.
I based the video on a true story from my homeplace, Lofoten. It´s an 150 years old story about the fishermen that lost their lives in a big storm.
I made an abstract interpretation of this catastrophy. One of the fishermen survives and finds himself washed up on the shore.
Hope you guys can have a look and give me some feedback on it. I would really appreciate that!


[video=youtube;YWQAZMY0cC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWQAZMY0cC8[/video]


Best from Norway,
- T
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Charli xcx - Rock Music Music Head 0 383 24-05-2026, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - That's So True Music Head 0 1,157 03-11-2024, 14:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - "moon music" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,377 16-10-2024, 12:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Story So Far - I Want To Disappear Music Head 0 630 07-07-2024, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  GHOST TRAIN ORCHESTRA AND KRONOS QUARTET ~ Songs & Symphoniques: The Music of Moondog Ruby 0 910 01-10-2023, 12:49
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Dream Syndicate "ultraviolet hymns & true confessions" CRAZY-HORSE 0 542 10-06-2022, 12:23
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hungarian Folk Music jlvo 1 1,416 22-11-2021, 05:13
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres Music Head 1 1,219 30-10-2021, 04:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music - Old Church Basement Music Head 0 802 14-05-2021, 12:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Haim "women in music pt:3" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,109 08-07-2020, 12:31
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: