Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gotta love The Temptations
#1
Soo I need some help with this. I know everyone loves the temptations but..i just came across this amazing thing with Motown and I guess they are coming out with an album featuring Motown’s fans top 50 songs. This is incredible. Perfect gift to give out to my family members for Christmas…and it should be out just in time, I hope! I love the temptations and I know everyone else does so if anyone loves them out there please vote for their songs on this website so that as many of their songs can be featured onto this album. Such a cool idea and I can’t wait until it comes out. www.universalmusiconline.com/motown-50-vote/us/
Reply
#2
Why don't you just buy one of the many, many pre-existing Temptations or general Motown compilations? Wouldn't that be easier?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 361 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 407 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 407 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 376 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 440 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 453 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,296 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 821 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First Music Head 0 1,134 02-04-2025, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: JENNIE & Dominic Fike - Love Hangover Music Head 1 742 17-02-2025, 13:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: