Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Miranda Lambert - Little Red Wagon
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #76

never thought I'd be putting her here
but what the hell else would you do with it
almost as bad here as the Grammy performance was
I hate it

[video=youtube;bfRHYA2Spsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfRHYA2Spsw[/video]

Reply
#2
What next.....Taylor going 'metal'???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:What next.....Taylor going 'metal'???
no, but the guest rapper route will not surprise me

Reply
#4
....unfortunately,I think it will happen and Eminem will be the man to do it ala "love the way you lie".
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Lin-Manuel Miranda & Ben Platt - Found / Tonight Music Head 0 865 29-03-2018, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: