Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BFractal Music 005] Ende - Close your eyes Ep (incl.Alexander Laurell remix)
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2169&stc=1]

Dark Atmosphere, Techno sound and deep bass involve the new release of BFractal Music, this time with the providential intervention of the producer Alexander Laurell that takes ¨close your eyes¨ to a dark and deep techno groovy with his great remix. The Ep includes two DJ Tools ready for your productions or for your DJ sets.

[video=youtube;nN4AmfzR95M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN4AmfzR95M&index=1&list=UUQprjJuWF_vcigNN M1EVmjQ[/video]

Facebook - www.facebook.com/BFractalMusic?ref=hl
twitter - twitter.com/BFractalMusic
beatport - pro.beatport.com/label/bfractal-music/46275
Subscribe to Youtube channel here >www.youtube.com/channel/UCQprjJuWF_vcigNNM1EVmjQ
Sorry, don't like it. There is rhythm (some NI Maschine preset no doubt), but no harmony and no melody. Copy and paste music.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Hey Jerome , how are you… thank you for the review, I accept it 100% and I always learn of the critiques Confusedmile:
just to tell you that I don´t use the maschine, normally I make my rhythm section with the Elektron machinedrum and the Roland r-70 going through the kaoss pad, and for the synth sounds I use my Virus ti or the Elektron Monomachine and Sylenth1 of course as you can see in my studio picture.
cheers and thanks again Confusedmile:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
I cannot open the attachment for some or other reason but I saw some of your gear on your homepage. Sorry, but it's not my cup of tea. A lot of people are creating this sort of music these days and they are all starting to sound the same (just my opinion). There seems to be no creativity with regard to melody, movement & harmony. It's always just a beat with a synth riff instead of a melody and it never seems to go in any direction - just an endless repetitive beat. Don't get me wrong, I like electronic music and love dabbling with synths (both hardware and software), but I find people are lacking the creative element. I am an old fart so I like old school electronica. Jean Michel Jarre's compositions are like classical works performed with electronics and have yet to hear something from the new generation of electronic artists that comes anywhere close. Let me try to put it as simply as I can - we are still at the stage where the technology is creating the music instead of the musician using the technology to create the music. Why do people look at BPM all the time. They start of a new composition by loading a template with (x) BPM instead of thinking of what the music is supposed to represent. Music has to flow and ebb, and not be static - stuck in one beat all the time.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Yes mate, I absolutely agree with you about what you say, but there is a kind of music for different situations , so I really like, and listen, the kind of music you talk about, but as I said depends in which situation you are Confusedmile:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  first Arachnid ambient music CRAZY-HORSE 1 440 31-03-2022, 06:52
Last Post: JeromeD
  Brain crushing music like this Koniorek 0 309 08-01-2022, 13:36
Last Post: Koniorek
  Opinion about my music/mastering athoszet 1 400 12-09-2021, 13:33
Last Post: JeromeD
  Space ambient music Inna Selez 18 6,351 17-08-2019, 23:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What kind of music is this ? glrecs 9 4,586 17-10-2018, 04:18
Last Post: Jaison Justus
Video ZHU - Faded (Open Source Remix) glrecs 0 867 02-10-2018, 16:03
Last Post: glrecs
  Constance's Journal of Music Production Constance 3 1,894 08-07-2018, 10:46
Last Post: Constance
  EDM music clip shot in a Greek island manly 4 2,371 08-04-2018, 15:48
Last Post: manly
  You Found Me - The Fray (Remix) Kolde 0 844 05-04-2018, 18:08
Last Post: Kolde
  What types of electronic music do you like? goth metal raver 10 3,470 22-04-2017, 04:11
Last Post: Jerome