Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Searching for a Band/Song Title
#1
Wondering if anyone can help out here...
Between YouTube and Pandora, I came across a band that I liked but now seems like their song is not playing on Pandora and the video has been removed from my YouTube favorites listing.
Unfortunately, I do not recall the name of the group nor the title of the tune. The video was of the band playing outside at night with little light and obviously it was cold cause you see their breath. The gist of the tune was about a couple breaking up...
I thought I wrote down the group/song but cannot locate that item.
Any thoughts???
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Kings Of Leon - "cold blue dawn" CRAZY-HORSE 0 34 Yesterday, 09:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Elevation Rhythm - Washed Music Head 0 57 29-09-2026, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Elevation Worship & Chandler Moore - God I'm Just Grateful Music Head 0 114 21-09-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: The Church - "martian skyline" CRAZY-HORSE 0 126 16-09-2026, 08:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Steve Lacy - Oh Yeah? Music Head 0 248 13-08-2026, 12:07
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Jelly Roll - Hands Up Music Head 0 213 11-08-2026, 12:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life Music Head 0 353 11-07-2026, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - Look At My Life Music Head 0 354 09-07-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - The Cure Music Head 0 371 05-06-2026, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - Hit The Wall Music Head 1 501 02-06-2026, 12:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: