Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SIA "california dreamin"
#1
[video=youtube;HldwKlB5WHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HldwKlB5WHI[/video]

SIA "california dreamin'"

i have never been a fan of Sia, infact i cannot recall one song of hers
that i actually like/liked...
i was hesitant when i was this one, thinking to myself "oh please, let
it not be a cover of the Mamas & Papas classic"....
but it is....
and i like her treatment of it, this is very,very good IMO,
should be a huge hit.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
at least I didn't have to suffer through another of those arty dancing videos

Reply
#3
I like SIA and her California Dreamin' cover is very good! I agree Music Man! I can do without her artsy fartsy dancing ...she was pathetic on the grammys! She should go on So You Think You Can Dance and not music shows...lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Morrissey "California son" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,437 31-05-2019, 10:29
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Blink-182 - California Music Head 2 1,751 18-07-2016, 00:36
Last Post: SteveO
  California Wives - Art History Music Head 3 1,913 05-09-2012, 07:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: