Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jessie J - Flashlight
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #68

I don't like her
I don't like the video
I don't like the movies
but when I focus
I like this

[video=youtube;DzwkcbTQ7ZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzwkcbTQ7ZE[/video]

Reply
#2
its been on the airwaves for a month or so here, and rocketing up the charts the last couple of weeks....

very,very good song IMO.....
ive never seen the video for it and i dont care to neither....!

the single deserves to get to #1 IMO, its way better than 90% of the crap in the charts right now.

i think she was a guest judge on one of those "idol" shows out here a while ago....
i only saw snippets of her on the commercials and i took an instant dislike to her, but i dont know why.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Jessie J song Price Tag was very good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI

Kelly's song Heartbeat Song is very close in sound to Price Tag !!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4_6N-k5VS4
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Jessie Reyez - A Little Vengeance Music Head 0 309 01-07-2026, 12:06
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Jessie Murph - I'm Not There For You Music Head 0 576 08-11-2025, 12:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jessie Murph - Sex Hysteria Music Head 0 1,393 31-07-2025, 11:45
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Jessie Murph & Jelly Roll - Wild Ones Music Head 0 978 22-10-2023, 11:44
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Diplo, Jessie Murph & Polo G - Heartbroken Music Head 0 1,106 05-08-2023, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jessie Ware "what's your pleasure?" CRAZY-HORSE 0 695 29-06-2020, 05:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Jessie J - Masterpiece Music Head 0 945 29-12-2014, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  Jessie J ft. 2 Chainz - Burnin' Up Music Head 0 958 28-10-2014, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang Music Head 0 937 07-08-2014, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  The next Jessie J of clubbing clubman 1 1,472 20-02-2013, 12:01
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: