Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLEEPING AT LAST "i'll keep you safe"
[video=youtube;hI-XEMqcI30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI-XEMqcI30[/video]

DAMN!
this is a fine ballad....
lovely lyrics,beautiful melody, good vocals!
im impressed!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:

DAMN!
this is a fine ballad....
lovely lyrics,beautiful melody, good vocals!
im impressed!

C-H nailed it. They use orchestral "build-sustain-release" very effectively. There's hope for the future--still waiting for the next great baritone though...
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
"build-sustain-release".....thats a good way of putting it Jazz, wish i'd have thought of that!

finding a very good new single is worth the wait and the sifting through 10-15 pieces of crap to get there..

i figure that the more stupid singles i listen to that i am one step closer to finding something special each time....

back to this one though....Sleeping At Last is a stupid name for a band IMO,sounds more like a sentence than a name
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

As I Lay Dying is a name of a metal band, Christian metal...lol...I love the Sleeping At Last track^
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neon Trees - Sleeping With A Friend Music Head 3 1,056 13-03-2014, 12:02
Last Post: Music Head