Hi,
Can anyone think of any songs that contain reference to bondage? Maybe something about binding, gagging, or other such things?
For example, the singer Robyn has a lyric "Tape you up good, put you in the trunk"
Any chance anyone can help me out with this?
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Didn't Eminem write a song in his early years about tying someone up.
May I be bald as to ask why you would like to know such lyrics? This is certainly an unusual request. Curiosity has got the better of me.

mile:
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 155
Threads: 13
Joined: Jan 2009
It is a little creepy...The example sounds more like kidnapper music than bondage music...so I've heard.
For good clean fun, there's a catchy little tune from Louis XIV called "Finding out True love is Blind".
I saw them on a late-night talk show a few years ago. For some reason, they reminded me of the Kinks, no pun intended.
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
If anybody's still interested, this may blow your skirt/kilt up:
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sear...dage+music and
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000005R1T/ref=...B000005R1T << hey, I'm just a reporter here--no personal investment, truly