Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Where I hang out
#1
[Image: 11698388_968409979875945_238268923626595...e=565B0C3B]

Reply
#2
Your spot? I see the kitty cat is chilled out. Must be Pink Floyd playing in the background. And the marijuana plants are coming along nicely too. Comfortably Numb indeed.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
cool little verandah MD....

is that "freaky" all calm and relaxed on the porch????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Nice pad Music man! Nothing like your own home!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
Jerome Wrote:Your spot? I see the kitty cat is chilled out. Must be Pink Floyd playing in the background. And the marijuana plants are coming along nicely too. Comfortably Numb indeed.
1 of 4 kitty cats
it was Radiohead
those are tomato plants

CH - Freaky moved to kitty cat heaven

Reply
#6
Well in that case I see the Bloody Mary plants are coming along nicely...........'The Smoker You Drink The Player You Get'.

Funny, my best mate in high school also went by the nickname of Freaky. And, unfortunately, has also gone to that Great Gig in the Sky.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Forum Jump: