Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Border patrol (free download)
#1
https://steverobs.bandcamp.com/track/border-patrol
Reply
#2
steverobspa Wrote:https://steverobs.bandcamp.com/track/bor...le-version
real single version to discover
Reply
#3
What exactly are you trying to say with lyrics like this?

'Smoked a blunt and now we’re GEEKIN
Throwing pesos at bitches with no teeth and
They come to my penthouse, and I dive in
Then we hop in the pool, we dive in

On the rooftops screaming I’m alive then,
I touch the sky, he my best friend
I told him make it rain on em
Now every day it rain on em

I’m on a roll
Try and find me
Border patrol'
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
the lyrics are an analogy for people waiting to judge you on the surface when you know who you are on the inside
Reply
#5
aw hell, I knew that
damn Jerome
where's your head at?

Reply
#6
I really have to concentrate more............
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#7
Jerome Wrote:I really have to concentrate more............

....and stop listening to instrumental pieces and start getting to where the action is....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Madonna - "i feel so free" CRAZY-HORSE 0 378 24-04-2026, 08:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Tones & I - "i am free" CRAZY-HORSE 0 720 31-03-2023, 12:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Florence & The Machine "free" CRAZY-HORSE 0 890 21-04-2022, 23:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: ENHYPEN - Border: Carnical (ep) Music Head 0 702 01-06-2021, 11:52
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Ed Sheeran ft. Camila Cabello & Cardi B - South Of The Border Music Head 0 1,000 25-07-2019, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  Kungs Vs. Cookin’ On 3 Burners - This Girl (Dj Dennisje Moombahfun Remix)(BUY = Free) DjDennisje 0 1,298 25-08-2016, 15:18
Last Post: DjDennisje
  Broods "free" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,409 04-04-2016, 11:36
Last Post: Music Head
  Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - Break Free Music Head 3 1,685 02-08-2014, 05:24
Last Post: at first light
  Free Energy - Love Sign Music Head 2 1,704 18-02-2013, 03:37
Last Post: JamesBond
  New DATABOY album streaming free samcookernb 2 1,527 13-07-2012, 14:41
Last Post: leenguyen

Forum Jump: