01-10-2015, 23:18
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2015, 23:21 by Hello-nature.)
One of the best songs from this album, in my opinion, is See You In Dreams. Here is the link. Let me know what you think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io2AL9qKb_s
I should have mentioned that Sam is a friend of Bruce Cockburn and was the wife of T-Bone Burnett, who produced several of Bruce's albums. When Bruce did his Nothing But a Shining Light tour, I had a front row seat in Victoria, (BC). Sam opened and my friend and I were smitten .... she was also Bruce Cockburns inspiration for his song Last Night of the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io2AL9qKb_s
I should have mentioned that Sam is a friend of Bruce Cockburn and was the wife of T-Bone Burnett, who produced several of Bruce's albums. When Bruce did his Nothing But a Shining Light tour, I had a front row seat in Victoria, (BC). Sam opened and my friend and I were smitten .... she was also Bruce Cockburns inspiration for his song Last Night of the World

