21-10-2015, 07:36
[video=youtube;BJEuF7OaMxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJEuF7OaMxc[/video]
Cyrus Vilanueva "wicked game"
single debuts at #1 on the "Australian artists chart" this week...
im assuming theyd probably be download sales rather than physical sales?!
contestant on X-Factor being mentored by Chris Isaak's himself...
and he had the balls to want to perform one of his tracks...
ok, so he slows it down and makes it a pure piano ballad...
its a nice rendition but I wouldn't buy it, I have Chris' original.
Cyrus Vilanueva "wicked game"
single debuts at #1 on the "Australian artists chart" this week...
im assuming theyd probably be download sales rather than physical sales?!
contestant on X-Factor being mentored by Chris Isaak's himself...
and he had the balls to want to perform one of his tracks...
ok, so he slows it down and makes it a pure piano ballad...
its a nice rendition but I wouldn't buy it, I have Chris' original.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

