25-10-2015, 00:16
[video=youtube;svyLMR7yjhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svyLMR7yjhU[/video]
Coheed & Cambria "here to mars"
alt rock/prog/hard rock band from the US....
Wiki says their albums are conceptual, most of their albums form
part of some sort of sci-fi saga in music...
I guess that if you look at their albums as chapters in a novel
then I have opened up and read a page in chapter 11 or something.
I don't get it, thus I don't like it.
Coheed & Cambria "here to mars"
alt rock/prog/hard rock band from the US....
Wiki says their albums are conceptual, most of their albums form
part of some sort of sci-fi saga in music...
I guess that if you look at their albums as chapters in a novel
then I have opened up and read a page in chapter 11 or something.
I don't get it, thus I don't like it.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

