Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New discovery, a song that helped depression.
#1
I recently stumbled across a musician, Hank Down and it certainly lifted my spirits hearing the song Reckless Gun. Thank you to this artist if you know him please let him know how his music helped heal anger inside.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First song!! :) JustJen 2 2,505 04-03-2023, 14:31
Last Post: littylikeatitty
  hello im new, what i bring is a new song with my new 600 dollar mic"get away realize" projectillogic 2 1,698 08-07-2022, 07:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hey i'm Yuri Valmar and i did this song YuriValmar 0 1,537 09-02-2017, 03:37
Last Post: YuriValmar
  Hi Everyone ! I am Harish :) Love singing, song writing,composing and playing guitar. rish3092 0 1,115 18-02-2016, 18:20
Last Post: rish3092
  Hello, I'm Alexanderum, and I'm looking for a song Alexanderum 5 2,517 06-10-2015, 23:09
Last Post: Hello-nature
  Hello - Flamenco Guitarist - 1st Original Song Maoros38 0 1,171 28-07-2015, 01:46
Last Post: Maoros38
  Make A Nice Song That's My Hobby drumforbeginner 0 1,150 11-03-2015, 16:37
Last Post: drumforbeginner
  Looking for a song, Hi everyone! coow 0 1,011 13-11-2014, 15:43
Last Post: coow
  Introduction A Song A Day ASongADay 1 1,350 02-05-2014, 12:42
Last Post: SteveO
  awesome song tamlynrix 0 908 11-03-2014, 10:32
Last Post: tamlynrix

Forum Jump: