Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Experimental Ambient] Going in Circles
#1
This short track resembles of people who keep going in circles and cannot get out of their stereotypical style of life. This song was supposed to be released as an intro in my first album a year ago, however I have released it just now. You are free to download it and fully enjoy Yourselves! Feedbacks will be appreciated! Smile


https://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/brain...in-circles
Reply
#2
Firstly,
I'm not a fan of this sort of music as a general rule
and I am by no means an expert but...
I like this piece of work,
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Thanks so much for the feedback! I am glad You liked it! Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experimental Guitar Play BrainClaim 2 1,328 29-12-2014, 16:56
Last Post: BrainClaim
  Dark Ambient Horror Soundtrack (enhanced version) BrainClaim 0 1,583 26-12-2014, 00:03
Last Post: BrainClaim

Forum Jump: