Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jezabels "pleasure drive"
#1
[video=youtube;dMV_O_z6-6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMV_O_z6-6U[/video]

Jezabels "pleasure drive"

Aussie indi/alt rock band...
been around about five years now,
I have both of their previous albums, both are good
they have a female singer so its really guys and gals...
I like this song a lot, don't care for the video though,
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I don't like it

Reply
#3
Really????
I thought you would have liked that one MH
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Julia Jacklin - "pre pleasure" CRAZY-HORSE 0 555 03-09-2022, 03:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Drive-By Truckers - American Band Music Head 0 1,780 18-10-2016, 11:49
Last Post: Music Head
  Drive-By Truckers and a splinter group jazzboCR 0 812 02-01-2015, 04:43
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: