Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi! I'm a 17 year old girl from Norway, and I've just released my first album.
#11
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:very very nice Amanda,
and to think youre only 17 but you wrote, performed and produced this collection of songs.

now all you need is a manager to promote you to get you where you deserve to be!

PS:
is the album available on cd as I don't do downloads??

Thank you! I will be making physical cd's and I'll have them up on Bandcamp ASAP. Smile
Reply
#12
Jerome Wrote:I have been listening to this on and off today - are you really only 17! The maturity in the lyrics is exceptional. 'Echoing a(the?) crack of dawn, ghost ships sailing on and on, there's a ripple in Poseidon's haunted soul' I have not heard lyrics like this for years. Absolutely bloody brilliant. Can you provide a lyric sheet if possible?

It's my first attempt at writing music, but I've always had an appreciation for poetry. I'm often inspired by places I've been or want to go to. I have all the lyrics posted on Bandcamp. Here's a link to the song in question: https://amandajoy.bandcamp.com/track/set-in-stone
Reply
#13
Music Head Wrote:very nice.

love the word play on Isle Of (I Love)

Thank you so much Smile
Reply
#14
AmandaJoy Wrote:Thank you! I will be making physical cd's and I'll have them up on Bandcamp ASAP. Smile

Let us know when you do so I can buy a copy
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#15
Thats Great! All the best for your Future.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi! I'm a 17-year-old singer/songwriter AmandaJoy 0 1,250 21-05-2016, 23:26
Last Post: AmandaJoy
  Hunting for "Music for Dance" Album ?!?!?! Rockfella 3 2,072 01-01-2016, 21:28
Last Post: Rockfella
  2015 New Album "The Virtue of Vice - LIFE: As A Result of Consciousness" discussion Christian Giraffe 2 2,822 12-12-2015, 13:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Vietnamese girl saying hi :) FThemall 4 2,138 07-01-2015, 19:59
Last Post: SteveO
  Please Help (joined to find album) musicsouldance 2 1,357 30-10-2014, 12:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Singapore girl want to introduce sophiaa 4 2,366 02-06-2012, 19:04
Last Post: PennyLane
  Jana Barros debut album Namesake (Genre: Rap) Scorpioo 1 1,685 01-12-2011, 03:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hey! Cali Girl here. Wanna chat about music Girly 6 2,109 23-11-2011, 22:07
Last Post: TraceNspace
  16 year old singer Ladina Spence creationdream 0 1,477 12-11-2011, 06:56
Last Post: creationdream
  Favorite album SteveO 2 1,383 08-05-2011, 06:06
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: