Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Damn!!!!
#1
anyone know where that Grammy predictions thread is where some of us predicted what we thought might win the Grammy Awards categories for 2016???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I didn't know we had one

Reply
#3
im pretty sure both you, SteveO and myself offered our predictions???, maybe not then, because I cannot find it!?!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
you must be dreaming mate
don't recall doing that

Reply
#5
^^I remembered something like that. You put them here ... oops - my mistake, not the Grammys - the Brits.

[URL="http://www.music-discussion.com/showthread.php/22583-BRIT-Awards-nominations"]http://www.music-discussion.com/showthread.php/22583-BRIT-Awards-nominations



[/URL]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
#6
thanks Ruby...
my mistake also, I thought it was a Grammy thread, but it was obviously a Brits' thread.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damn! what are the odds of this happening? CRAZY-HORSE 8 2,889 10-02-2016, 00:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: