Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lee Brice - That Don't Sound Like You
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 chart this week at #98

I don't like it

[video=youtube;FiyXZhhqWqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiyXZhhqWqc[/video]

Reply
#2
Its not my most favorite from Lee, but I don't hate it either.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. "Hard To Love" is still my most favorite from Lee.
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Lee Brice - Soul Music Head 0 782 06-09-2022, 10:45
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lee Brice - One Of Them Girls Music Head 1 1,113 15-06-2020, 14:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Carly Pearce & Lee Brice - I Hope You're Happy Now Music Head 1 1,312 19-01-2020, 13:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lee Brice - Rumor Music Head 0 990 24-03-2019, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  Lee Brice - Boy Music Head 0 816 06-06-2017, 12:43
Last Post: Music Head
  Rascal Flatts - I Like The Sound Of That Music Head 2 1,398 05-02-2016, 23:51
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Lee Brice - Drinking Class Music Head 23 7,952 09-11-2014, 19:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Lee Brice - I Don't Dance Music Head 3 2,316 22-09-2014, 01:48
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Lee Brice - I Don't Dance Music Head 0 927 28-04-2014, 10:30
Last Post: Music Head
  Lee Brice - Parking Lot Party Music Head 0 1,216 06-07-2013, 11:16
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: